Monday, August 2, 2010

Ready to Book a Session? ...



Before you contact me, please remember my list of limits:

I will not engage in play that involves:

Sexual contact
Alcohol or other inebriants
Wrestling
Cutting or Piercing.

PLEASE NOTE:

My sessions focus exclusively on BDSM. Kindly refrain from contacting me if you are looking for a directly sexual service.

I prefer that you make initial contact with me via email: DominaKathryn@Gmail.Com

The FASTEST way to reach me is by EMAIL. All Emails are returned within 2 hours.

For your planning purposes, please note that I typically need at least 24 hours advance notice with 48 hours or more preferred. If you are traveling to Orlando, Florida or have a smaller window of opportunity, you should contact me as soon as possible. I refuse all requests for same day/last minute requests from new guests.

Established Guests: Please feel free to contact me via email (preferred) or telephone for an appointment. Be sure to include a few possible dates and times when you write.

Thank you!