Sunday, August 1, 2010

What do you desire?




Some of my favorite play scenarios ...

Domestic Discipline - A spanking? You are not a little kid anymore! You protest, but I take you over my knee anyway, holding you firmly in place as I begin my humiliating assault on your backside. You try to steel yourself, but my hand is heavy, and deep down you know you deserve it. Tears spring to your eyes – you don't know how much longer you can hold them back. Thankfully, the onslaught stops just in time. You climb off my lap, proud that your eyes, though burning, are still dry. I hold your chin, forcing you to look me in the eye. The disappointment you see there chastens you, but it's the tenderness that's unbearable. You blink desperately, but the tears spill over anyway. Yes, you deserved this. And oh, what a relief it is to get it at last...
Power dynamics are inherently collaborative and endlessly engaging. Each of us brings to the exchange something delightful for the other to enjoy. I give you my close attention, showering you with little intimacies and torments designed to induce your willing submission. Your sighs, your whimpers, your shudders, your tears – these are the means by which you thank me. I adore lovely things, and nothing is more beautiful to me than your heady surrender, nothing more perfect than your unheeded desire...
My implements of control:
– Bondage, Restriction, Restraint (using rope, leather, and metal
– Seduction and Denial
– Embarrassing Predicaments
– Male Disempowerment Training
– Sensory Deprivation and Overload
– Granting the worship of my extremities
Diaper Play - My hands graze over you, smoothing unruly wisps of hair, adjusting your bib, checking your diaper for telltale moisture. I smile down, my eyes whispering what you already know: you are safe with me. As you watch my gentle bustlings, you sigh softly. You feel completely vulnerable, perfectly content – you have finally come home to yourself again.
Play involving age regression holds a special place in my heart. As grownups we are rarely allowed to let go of our accountability, and the responsibilities of adulthood often lay heavily on our shoulders. It can be a profound relief to let these concerns go for a time – to allow ourselves to feel the carelessness and vulnerability of childhood again...

Domestic Discipline and Age Play
Headstrong young men and ladies will find their willful behavior quickly and thoroughly corrected in my private quarters. Naughty girls and boys will learn the consequences of giving in to temptation when they find themselves over my knee. Though strict, I am interested in your growth rather than your debasement. After all, I do not believe that you are incorrigible. You just need an authoritative, compassionate woman to guide you back to your good intentions... and a firm hand to keep you there!
My implements of Domestic and Institutional Discipline:
– Over-the-Knee Spanking
– Traditional Corporal Punishment
– Scolding and Admonishments
– Mouth Soaping
– Corner Time
– Recitations
– Embarrassing Examinations by the School Nurse.
Adult infants will be coddled and cared for in a soft, sweetly decorated nursery. Misbehaving men and adult incontinents will find themselves diapered and swaddled in plastic pants before they know what's happening – forcibly, if necessary. Whether you are a true adult baby, a sissy, or someone who simply enjoys the sensation of wearing a diaper, I invite you to explore with me this delightfully taboo arena of play.
My favorite pastimes in the Nursery:
– Infantilism and Adult Baby Play
– Adult Diapering and Embarrassing Predicaments
– Sissification
– Specialized Discipline for rambunctious little ones
Pain Play - Stay, do not turn your head away. I want you to see who's doing this to you. See how much pleasure it accords me: the surprise in your eyes when I touch you gently, the answering glint in mine as I begin. Pain steals over you slowly, intensifies, becomes intolerable – you plead for its end. Finally, I pull away, and you find it unbearable. How it makes me tremble to watch you suffer for me, how my palms perspire. I allow you a few breaths before I move in again. You are surprised anew at how gentle my touch can be, how dark the glint in my eye. You try to prepare yourself for what you know will come, but it's fruitless – pain licks at you again, intensifies, makes you swoon. The world disappears around us, leaving only your skin, my hands, your whimpers, my smile.

Pain is a great teacher. For some it is a necessary corrective measure, arduous but effective. For others it provides a diverting catharsis, enrapturing in its intensity. As a skilled, empathetic sadist, I relish leading you on an intensive and enlightening journey you will find difficult to forget. In the domestic setting, it is my responsibility, and my pleasure, to ensure that you learn your lesson very thoroughly...
My implements of pain and correction:
– Traditional Corporal and Domestic Discipline
– Percussive Impact Play
– Precise Nipple and Geni-torment
– Wicked Predicaments
Bondage - Relax, my dear, you're not going anywhere. My bonds will hold. You hear the creaking of leather and the feel the heavy clink of chains as you twist to watch me ready the ropes. I close in and slowly begin to weave them over you. You close your eyes to better feel them conduct their sly vibrations across your skin. At length, I step back, and your apprehension mounts as you realize your predicament. You strain, but you know it's futile. I close in again, a quiet smile playing across my lips. A delicious languor steals over you. There is no help for it; you are mine to torment.

Trans(gender)formation - You feel my eyes on you, and you blush. It embarrasses you to think about how good you feel this way, all dolled up in satin and lace, teetering a little on your heels. You glance up, hoping to see in my face a reflection of what you feel, that you are beautiful, desirable. Yes, you see it there, my eyes raking over you so appraisingly, my smile betraying my admiration for every angle and curve. You are a pretty thing after all.
In this world we are expected to live our lives within the bounds of our assigned gender roles – maintaining them no matter how they may chafe or restrict us. This is an unfortunate state of affairs, but also a convenient one, as it means playing with gender is extremely taboo. And what is more thrilling than playing with forbidden things? Especially when they are silky, and lacy, and make you look sooo pretty...

Courses of study at my Finishing School:
– Instruction in the Feminine Arts
– Hussy Training and Objectification Play
– Complete Transformations
– Cross-Dressing and Lighter Forms of Gender Subversion